My father's land
A Documentary Film
After 40 years in the Bahamas, Papa Jah, a humble bushman returns home to Haiti, in hopes to reunite with his 103 year old father.
PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS $350
A PPR license allows you to…
- Include the film in your library.
- Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use
- Hold a private, non-theatrical screening to groups of 100 or fewer individuals where admission is not charged. However, if you intend to charge admission, expect an audience over 100, then we ask that you contact us regarding an exhibition fee.
- The term of the public performance license is for the life of digital property.
- This license does not allow you to charge admission, or to sub-license, digitize or duplicate the film in any way.
PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS + DIGITAL SITE LICENSE $600
A PPR + DSL license allows you to…
- Educational institutions to host the film on their digital server.
- Allows your members to watch the film via a private, password-protected connection.
- Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use.
- This license does not allow you to charge for viewings, or to sub-license or duplicate the film in any way.
- Our standard DSL license term is 3 years. To discuss specific licensing needs, please contact us.
NON-EDUCATIONAL EXHIBITION FEE:
- For festivals, organizations and other venues who would like to screen the film.
- To discuss specific licensing needs, please contact us.
Please contact us for speaking opportunities, workshops or a live 30-minutes video talk and in depth discussion on the Film.
K. Tyler Johnston